Developing a Personal Relationship with the Savior George W. Pace Weds, 7/28/2021 I was tired from staying up late today, working very hard (calls, selling, invoicing, follow up calls, pricing, customer services, monitoring CTM calls, texts, labeling CTM calls, monitoring jobber Texts, rescheduling etc, doing the workout (235 lbs sumo deadlift & leg day). I decided to list to a Classic BYU Speech and at first was bored listening to this one: https://speeches.byu.edu/talks/george-w-pace/developing-personal-relationship-savior/ But an urging, my conscience and the holy ghost told me to keep listening, because I needed to hear this. (After moving the Cardenas, 4.5 hrs sweating my butt off, cleaning the kitchen, mowing the lawn, just was exhausting). I was feeling depressed and mentally, spiritually drained. I was feeling some resentment toward the Cardenas that they rarely come to 2nd hr and don't seem engaged in the 'wrestle' with Christ. I don't want to feel that re...
Without God, I can't;
Without me, God won't He honors our agency Without faith and commitment God won't change us He will not take our agency. We have to be on board. He will direct us and strengthen us through his grace, but we must will it. I have found that usually When I am praying for something and not receiving it the problem is one of two things; either it's not God's will or I am not sincere in willing it. (Usually it's a combination of the two).
2 Chronicles 17: 11-19. Amasiah the son of Zichri, who willingly offered himself to the LORD There is no lawful occupation in which a man cannot thoroughly serve the Lord. It is a great privilege and blessing to be set apart to the work of winning souls; but we must never separate that work from all the rest of the callings of life, as though it alone were sacred, and all the rest were secular and almost sinful. Serve God where you are.” (Spurgeon)
Comments
Post a Comment