JW.org Free Bible Study

There was this little card about free online Bible study from JW.org. And since it's been my goal to read the whole Old Testament I thought I'd also supplement it with this course. I'm just beginning it but also it asks some good questions. 

Psalm 119:105

NUN.105  Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

To feel like we are literally light on our feet is a metaphorical expression of fitness and vigor. I also want to be spiritually fit, like Kent Tallman. 

I was listening to the 3rd century of the restoration with Patrick Mason and him talking about how the members of our church are going to save the earth by being the salt of the earth. Just a pinch by getting lovingly involved with disciples everywhere, worldwide. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

conquerors through him that loved us.

How to be Unhappy